Software Quality Control Engineer
- Will be responsible for Writing and Executing Test Cases.
- Will be responsible for documenting actual results during execution.
- Reviewing the test results and recording into the defect tracking database.
- Must be a graduate of a reputable university in CS, IT, IS or business.
- Minimum 3+ years experience with Portals, eCommerce, ERP or MNO VAS.
- Minimum 3+ years Experience with writing Test Cases from Use Cases.
- Minimum 3+ years Experience with High Transaction Volume Systems Testing.
- Minimum 3+ years Experience with Automation Testing with tools such as Selenium.
- Should have experience with JUnit and Java Programming to write automated test cases.
- Minimum 2+ years Experience with Database Design and Advanced SQL.
- Experience with Java IDEs (NetBeans, Eclipse), SQL Editors (TOAD, SQL Developer).
Attractive Packages Provided.