Project Delivery Manager, Egypt
The company is recruiting for an experienced Project Delivery Manager who be responsible for the delivery of multiple simultaneous client facing VAS projects within the telecommunication industry.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Take full ownership of the project delivery. This includes requirements gathering & design, technical delivery, quality assurance and go to market activities.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
- Assist product management team in development of service descriptions and project scope.
- Create and maintain a high level and detailed level project plan in line with company standards.
- Perform pro-active risk management, to identify and remediate risks in an early stage.
- Clear and accurate reporting to all stakeholders throughout the project, reporting progress against the project plan.
- Ensure company processes and best practices are enforced during the execution of your project.
- Manage and support multiple internal and external departments during project lifecycle.
- First-line Technical troubleshooting
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Mentoring and participating in the development of the project delivery team
The ideal candidate must meet the following:
- At least 5 years’ experience in Project Management in the telecommunications & IT sectors.
- Proven track record in delivery of complex projects with tier 1 & 2 MNO’s.
- Telecom VAS system integration experience required.
- Charging & Billing, Mediation, SMS, USSD, IVR, GGSN/SGSN
- CRBT / Ad-RBT experience
- CRM, Revenue Assurance
- Basic understanding of telecommunication networks.
- Managing agile Software Development and Quality Assurance teams
- Experience in go to market activities.
- Very strong analytical skills and excellent command in both written and verbal communication
- Attitude to deliver with quality on time. Client-centric and result-oriented individual
- Possesses multi-tasking, planning and organizational skills on tactical and strategic levels
- Fluent in English & local language.
- Willingness to travel up to 100% during project implementation phases
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Telecommunications or any related course
- Project management certification required. (PMP or Prince2 Practitioner)
- ITIL Foundation required.
- IPMA, MSP, Six-Sigma, ITIL practitioner, or agile certification are a big advantage.
AdVoice offers a friendly, challenging and inspiring work environment along with a very competitive benefits package. Our growing team of talented Project Delivery Managers offers you the ability to grow your professional skill set while offering you the ability to work with a highly motivated international team.
If this position meets your career aspirations and matches your background we will be more than happy to hear from you.